Location: Westlake, Ohio
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a small firm where you can learn and develop a variety of skills with the potential for long term growth. The consulting analyst’s primary responsibility is to provide support to our institutional investment consultants with all aspects of client service.
- Create client deliverables, including regular reports, ad hoc reports, and custom presentations
- Review client deliverables for accuracy and completeness
- Calculate and/or review calculations of performance of client portfolios
- Ensure all client specific action items and projects are completed prior to deadline
- Input date into databases and reporting system
- Draft, review, and update client investment policy statements
- Assist client with maintenance of accounts and other requests
- Complete special projects
We are seeking candidates with:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university required
- CFA Institute Investment Foundations certification, CIPM® or CEBS designation (or progress towards) is preferred but not required
- Proficiency with computers including MS Office (e.g. MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Power Point)
- The ability to perform work at a steady and consistent pace with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to speak and write with great specificity and knowledgeable detail in areas of responsibility
- Competitive compensation
- A great benefits package that includes medical, life insurance, disability, 401k plan with employer match and profit sharing contribution, and paid time off
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) – Participants have the potential to benefit from the success of the company
- Advancement opportunities
- Stability — Highland has been in business for over 20 years and experienced significant growth with low employee and client turnover
Highland was founded in 1993 and provides fee-only consulting services to institutional investors and their fiduciaries. Highland serves a wide array of clients, including defined benefit and defined contribution plans, foundations, endowments, and other institutional investors. Clients also include high net worth individuals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.