“I’m gratified knowing the work we do will have a positive impact on our clients’ employees’ dreams of a happy and healthy retirement.”
Kelly’s a plan sponsor go-to. She helps them design, implement and monitor retirement plans designed to allow participants to retire successfully. Her clients will tell you that Kelly always puts them first. She responds promptly to questions, and, as a detail-oriented advisor, she gives them the answers they need the first time.
“I love meeting with our clients and employees, and listening to their concerns, and providing assistance to allay these concerns. It’s fun to hear about success stories too!”
You might call Kelly an “American girl” who simply “won’t back down.” And yes, she considers Tom Petty’s 40th anniversary tour the best concert she ever attended. As the mother of twin daughters who played soccer from age three through college, she’s seen a lot of the game throughout the U.S. Kelly’s visited 39 states on a quest to visit all 50 and she travels internationally almost every year in the company of her husband and college sweetheart, Pat.
- 38 years relevant experience
- 22 years with Highland
- BSBA, West Virginia University, Magna Cum Laude
- MBA, The University of Akron
- Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society
- Certified Employee Benefit Specialist
- International Society of Certified Employee Benefit Specialists
- Fellow of the International Society of Certified Employee Benefit Specialist
- Retirement Plans Associate, International Society of Certified Employee Benefit Specialists