Having spent years on the Highland research team, I find it rewarding to be involved in multiple areas including client service, performance metrics, business development and human resources.”
Kim is a versatile team member for Highland. With a background in research and working knowledge of a majority of our client base, she’s a trusted colleague and reliable resource for our clients.
“I enjoy being a resource for our clients and colleagues.”
Kim may believe in research and prudent risk management, but she also admits to an affinity for adventure and (controlled) chaos. Life with three teenage daughters has developed that. In addition to traveling to at least 10 more countries still on her list, Kim would like to go white-water rafting and parasailing. Sometime ask her about Jerry Garcia. She met him once when they shared a golf cart. As you might have guessed, he was deadheading.
- 9 years with Highland
- BA, Heidelberg College
- MSSA, Case Western Reserve University
- MBA, Kent State University
- Certified Employee Benefit Specialist
- Retirement Plans Associate, International Society of Certified Employee Benefit Specialists
- Certificate in Investment Performance Measurement™