“95% of women will become sole managers of family wealth, and yet 70% feel underserved by financial advisors.”
Women are changing the financial management landscape.
We’re paying attention.
Women own 51.3% of all personal wealth in the United States and nearly half of affluent investors are women. But here’s the challenge: they’re looking for something different than what’s been offered in the past.
We participate with organizations and nonprofits dedicated to women and wealth management. We know from their research that in financial matters:
- Women want to understand and to be understood.
- Women do the hard work of investigating and researching before taking action.
- Women want their investments to align with their values.
- Women influence or direct the majority of household philanthropy.
- Women are not certain they can trust financial advisers.
That’s why the Highland promise matters to you.
We’re independent, impartial, and unbiased advisers. We work for you. And only you.
“Every step, even a tentative one, counts.”
A Simple Conversation
Gaining clarity is the first step in a process which can begin with a simple conversation over a cup of coffee. Let’s talk about the why, what, and who so that our know-how can help you grow both your resources and your relationships, to create wealth that lasts.
Randy Fairfax, CFP®
Family Wealth Team Leader